Photobucket

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little Things

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in life and all the "stuff" that goes on that I sometimes literally have to remind myself to slooooow. it. down. Step back and take a real good look at all the beauty around me...  Like when Bronx tries to flush Bridger's t-shirt down the toilet, or when I turn my back and the new puppy takes a crap (potty word..naughty mama) on my clean carpet, or when BOTH kids are screaming bloody murder and the doorbell and phone ring at the same time. Nice. Or the bajillion times I have caught Bronx eating cat food or digging for treats in the trash can...WHYYYY!! Oh and I just LOVE cleaning the toilets every single day because my 4 year old struggles to keep it down! Changing diapers like its no ones business, cleaning up barf covered EVERYTHING, constantly wiping noses and drool like I invented Puffs, making mac & cheese with my eyes closed. Oh and don't even talk about trying to use the bathroom alone!!! Cooking and cleaning up three times a day plus snacks, laundry piles from hell (another 25 cents in the potty mouth jar), answering so many, "Why" questions that I am begging to be put in the quiet corner. "No!", "Don't hit your brother!" and "For the love, where did you find ANOTHER roll of toilet paper?"  Beautiful isn't it? I thought so.  
 

 Oh the faces only a mama could love.. and I do. More than I ever knew you could love a person. We are far from perfect...we don't pretend to be but we are happy. So I will continue my Mama journey covered in whatever we had for lunch, baby in one hand and my phone in the other...just in case 911 needs to be called..
XOXO


3 comments:

  1. lol Well said. There are days being buried alive seems like a vacation, at least it's quiet right? Your boys are darling. I love the faces and hearing what's going on with your family. It's so fun to see the kids growing up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some ADORABLE pictures! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lu-uv your blog. Love these pictures. Love this reminder. Looking forward to more...

    ReplyDelete