Photobucket

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bridgers BATMAN party

You know when you are little and you just CAN'T wait for your birthday...like you start counting down the days from the year before, someone asks you how old you are and you add a 1/2 or 3/4 to your age just to make it sound "that" much closer to your big day?? Well birthdays for me growing up were ALWAYS a BIG deal. My sweet mom always went WAY out of her way to make it the best day EVER! Now that I have my own little wolf pack I want to do the same for them..except it makes me tear up just thinking of another year going by, another birthday..I do NOT want my kids to grow up. Selfish right?? I mean, they have it made...Breakfast, lunch & dinner prepared for them EVERYDAY.. clean clothes, more toys than should be legal, play time ALL day, nap time when they want?? Why would they want to grow up?? Crazy kids! If it really were possible to keep them little I'd do it in a heartbeat BUT I cant so I want to enjoy, thoroughly love, all the time I get with these little men. They are the greatest. Enough sappy crap... January 3rd Bridger turned 4!!!!
Isn't he handsome??
He LOVES superheroes..all of them. Like alot. Our house is overloaded with them. So of course he wanted a nananananananana...BATMAN party. I was all over it. He took cupcakes to pre-school that morning..


We had a family party that night with "SUPER DOGS", "BEANS-O-POWER", "WHAM BAM VEGGIES", "CHIPS & MUSCLE DIP" and of course CAKE :)
What did I do to get SO lucky?? I'm still trying to figure it out! 
It was a day full of mixed emotions for me..Full of presents and the royal treatment for Bridger and it turned out PERFECT!!



XOXOXO

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Awe I can't believe he is 4!!! Good job, Momma!! :) The party looks like it was so much fun for him!

    ReplyDelete