Photobucket

Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Party

Part 1...Oh you lucky people :)

 I know Christmas was so last month and I am really sorry to put you through this but what can I say?? I'm a procrastinator! We held the 1st annual KUPFER side Christmas/Birthday party the week before Christmas. We have 3 birthdays in December Dad, Kensie & Kortney so we decided to combine the birthday parties with the Christmas party. It was a 2 day event and it went down like this..The first night we wanted to go to St. George to dinner and look at Christmas lights but there is 13 of us all together and driving around looking at lights in 4 separate cars seemed insane..even for a crazy family like mine. Soooo what does Papa Chris do??? Oh just rents a 15 passenger van to hold all of us!!
                                              
(Sorry about the blurriness but if you know my Mom you get this!)

How fun does this look!! Most of us, especially that gorgeous brown haired girl in the middle, were SUPER car sick by the time this was over. It brought back so many FUN memories of being squished next to your smelly brother in the family van on long trips!!

 
 
We finally made it to St George...ALIVE!!  I know its only 45 min away but when you have 3 whiny kids, 5 smelly men, and 5 yapping girls, IN ONE CAR, this is something to brag about!! Snapped a quick family pic on the Temple grounds, watched an awesome movie at the Visitors center and headed out to eat! Dinner was loud and fun as usual and the Christmas light looking was my favorite :) I must say that even though a few of these people in this pic (no names need to be mentioned) can drive me to my wits end I STILL feel like the LUCKIEST girl ever.. ever ever ever....

Part 2 
The next night was dinner and game night at my moms house! We did the "MINUTE TO WIN IT" theme and I'm not sure that any of us have EVER laughed as hard as we did that night!! (WARNING) "slight" picture over load!

Stack The Golf Balls
Pick Up A Cheerio With A Spaghetti Noodle & 
Pass To Your Partner
 Get The Cookie From Forehead To Mouth  
(Nice matching turtlenecks guys)
 Suck Up An M&M On A Straw & Drop It In Bowl
The Nuts Stacking Nuts

To me this perfectly dysfunctional, annoying, loud, loving, family is the BEST thing in my life and I LOVVVVVE the time we get to spend together!! XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post, Sadie..........and such a great family. I'll bet those family get togethers are great!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super fun! LOVE YOUR FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete