Photobucket

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

You all are in for a real treat..Its time for my yearly post! FYI it will probably be long :) As you can tell I REALLY am not good about regular postings. Some people do it and some don't...I'm the second one. Soo here goes a rundown of whats been happening over here at the Holyoak House!
Bronx is now 2! Yes 2! I cannot for the life of me understand why time has to go by so fast! I mean I swear I was just wrapping him up like a baby burrito and then BAM he starts saying things like, "don't want to," and "dop mom!" I mean seriously the kid couldn't be any cuter but why must they start talking at such an early age! He hardly eats anything but fruit, milk and occasionally I give him some Diet Coke..I'm kidding. He LOVES the garage, tools, motors and anything his DAD does! He is constantly "fixing" things. If he's not in the garage he is making some kind of disaster. He will eat/drink anything in sight..other than food. We have had to call Poison Control more than once. He is a walking running tornado. Oh but that smile and those eyes! They get me every. single. time. He has brought this house so much excitement, craziness and laughter this year. Right now he loves "rock-a-byes" at night while we sing, "I Am A Child of God" 400 times, his "bank" aka blanket, popcorn, Mickey Mouse, his bossy big brother, being outside and anything that requires tools. He is our little man and we LOVE the heck out of him! 
 Bridger just turned 5. Sad, sad day for this mom. 5?! I mean this is the kid that slept with me until he was 2, cried for hours on end and started asking for ice cream at 9 months! He is so big now..cuter than ever but so big! He LOVES Legos and I mean loves! I on the other hand don't share this love. They get vacuumed up by me and eaten by a certain little person in our house. Bridger goes to pre-school and is doing so well! He is such a little artist. Constantly drawing and dropping me dead in my tracks at the detail he has! Seriously amazing! He loves to skateboard, ride his bike, play on the the iPad, iPod..basically anything that starts with i, still hates mashed potatoes with a passion and has a better vocabulary than Chase and I combined! Ha! He is full of life, energy and asks approximately 563 questions a day. Our little guy is turning into a big guy and it is an amazing thing to experience. We love our Bridger T! 
Chase has been busy with work as usual. Works a ton. Lots of hours but he is good at what he does and we all appreciate his hard work. He has made a mess of the garage fixing cars lately..and I am not using the word "mess" lightly here folks. I think we may have at least one of every tool known to man in there.. I love me a handy man <3 
 As for me well I am still the cleaner, cooker and babysitter for the family...no complaints here though. I LOVE what I do! I still drink Diet Coke in bulk form, better than something else right?! :) I have come to terms that I have a cleaning OCD and am okay with it. I like to get my craft on quite a bit too :) Most of my days are spent playing with the little guys and honestly there is nothing else I'd rather be doing!
 As a family, this year has really been one of learning. We lost our sweet nephew Clutch in June and it forever changed each one of us. Clutch did something for our family that no one else could have done. He taught us what true love and true heartbreak are but also gave us inspiration, motivation, faith and hope to truly strive to be the best people we can be. He is our Angel, our perfect nephew, one of our greatest blessings, who we love and miss dearly but know without a doubt we will see again. He has the sweetest parents, Kylee and Chaisson, who have also been such amazing examples of strength to us. They are both such a blessing in our lives and we are grateful for all they do for us. In September we lost our dear Grandpa Kupfer. What an amazing man he was. He lived 91 years of an incredible life. He taught us all so much and we miss him as well but we know he was welcomed home by our Grandma and what a beautiful reunion that was. :) In November Chase, I and the boys were sealed for time and eternity in the St. George temple. What an amazing day it was! We had so many family members and friends that were there to support us. There couldn't have been a more perfect day. I am so grateful for our decision and for the people who continually love us, support us and have been examples to us.  We are so extremely blessed. 
 We are ready for 2013 and for the challenges, blessings and experiences that will come our way! Told ya it would be long :)

XOXO...
Sadie

3 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for an update for far to long!! Love those crazy, hilarious boys of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! Your boys are getting so big and, as always, are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys have had a busy year! Your boys are so cute and it sounds like that have some seriously cute personalities! Loved reading your post:)

    ReplyDelete